The Weird Words necklaces
The Weird Words necklaces are made in Paris with a gold-dipped or silver-dipped chain. They are nickel-free and mesure 40cm. They can be custom-made to the length of your choice.
- Flibbertigibbet, in Middle English, means “a frivolous, flighty, or excessively talkative person.”
- Mamihlapinatapei is a Yaghan word meaning "a strong, shared glance that connects two speakers in some way that is beyond words." Yaghan is an indigenous, almost extinct language from the Tierra del Fuego archipelago.
- Ramadasasasaysohung is one of the most popular mantras in kundalini yoga. Every syllable is a mantra in itself and all of them combined together are chanted as a healing prayer, for oneself as well as others.
- Sovramagnificentissimamente is an Italian word meaning "in a way that is more than magnificent by far". It is the longest Italian word and was first used by Dante Alighieri in his essay De vulgari eloquentia, about the superiority of vernacular languages over Latin.
- Synallagmatique is a legal term: a synallagmatic contract, in civil law, is a contract where both parties have obligations towards each other.
- Tatramajjhattata is a Pali word meaning “balance of mind” or literally “to stand in the middle of all this.” Pali is the sacred language of Buddhism.
We ship worldwide. Shipping is free within the EU. Our shipping fee for outside the EU includes duties and taxes. The Weird Words necklaces are in stock and ship within 24 to 48 hours.
The Bangla Begum atelier (our office in the 10th arrondissement) is open by appointment only. Book your slot here to try the Weird Words necklaces on.
The option to pay in 2 or 3 interest-free instalments will be displayed at the time of checkout.
Have a question about the Weird Words necklaces? WhatsApp with us from 9am to 6pm Monday-Saturday on +33 7 69 28 55 33.