The Weird Words necklaces
The Weird Words necklaces are made in Paris with a gold-dipped chain. They are nickel-free and mesure 40cm. They can be custom-made to the length of your choice.
- Mamihlapinatapei is a Yaghan word meaning "a strong, shared glance that connects two speakers in some way that is beyond words." Yaghan is an indigenous, almost extinct language from the Tierra del Fuego archipelago.
- Flibbertigibbet, in Middle English, means “a frivolous, flighty, or excessively talkative person.”
- Tatramajjhattata is a Pali word meaning “balance of mind” or literally “to stand in the middle of all this.” Pali is the sacred language of Buddhism.
- Synallagmatique is a legal term: a synallagmatic contract, in civil law, is a contract where both parties have obligations towards each other.
- Ramadasasasaysohung is one of the most popular mantras in kundalini yoga. Every syllable is a mantra in itself and all of them combined together are chanted as a healing prayer, for oneself as well as others.
We ship worldwide. Shipping is free within the EU. Our shipping fee for outside the EU includes duties and taxes. The Weird Words necklace is in stock and ships within 24 to 48 hours.
The Bangla Begum atelier (our office in the 10th arrondissement) is open by appointment only. Book your slot here to try the Weird Words necklaces on.
The option to pay in 2 or 3 interest-free instalments will be displayed at the time of checkout.